SAGE Encyclopedia with Dr. Frisch’s Chapter
on Orgonomy, Now Available!
The 1200-page, two-volume Encyclopedia of Theory in Counseling and Psychotherapy has just been published and includes a chapter written by Dr. Patricia Frisch on Orgonomy (Reichian Therapy). The Encyclopedia contains information on a myriad of topics from the beginnings of counseling to contemporary psychotherapy. Wilhelm Reich, the father of Somatic Psychology, created a discipline called Orgonomy and Dr. Frisch outlines his contributions, including characteranalysis, insights on human sexuality and child rearing, and his comprehensive clinical mind-body approach.
As a compliment to the Encyclopedia, SAGE Publications Ltd., through their SAGE Video collection, has published a video titled Orgonomy, in which Dr. Frisch introduces the audience to various aspects of this powerful form of therapy. Please see a clip of the Orgonomy video here and let us know how you like it.
- FREE MP3 Sampler of Dr. Frisch’s Distance Learning Courses!
- Watch Dr. Patricia Frisch Introduce Orgonomic Therapy
- Watch: Dr. Patricia Frisch Welcomes Mental Health Professionals
- Watch: A clip of SAGE Publications’ Orgonomy, by Dr. Frisch
- *If stuttered playback occurs press the HD button to play in sd
- New Mill Valley Supervision Group info here.
- 2016 Schedule of Classes available here.
- A Conversation with Dr. Patricia Frisch – Wilhelm Reich’s Orgonomy: Saturday 11/19/16
- Next Supervision Group: Friday 7/29/16 11:45am-1:45pm
- Topical Mentoring: Biophysical Demo & Differential Diagnosis: Saturday 7/23/16
- Independent Study Path options