Watch Dr. Patricia Frisch Introduce Orgonomic Therapy
Watch: Dr. Patricia Frisch Welcomes Mental Health Professionals as Students *If stuttered playback occurs press the HD button to play in sd.
All OINC Professional Live and Audio Distance Learning Courses are Now Eligible for CE Credits for Psychologists.
The Orgonomic Institute has established a rich library of audio trainings, sometimes referred to as distance learning courses, in the area of Orgonomic Therapy for those students, professionals, and the public wishing to:
- Receive an introduction to Wilhelm Reich’s powerful clinical approach
- Learn the theory and clinical approach including all aspects of Orgonomic treatment
- Integrate Dr Frisch’s method that includes instruction on object relations
- Disorders of the Self (Masterson Group) and Jungian concepts including dream analysis that, combined, make for a comprehensive model of treatment.
- Master Differential Diagnosis through a unique character typology that includes Reich’s types and the pregenital typology of James Masterson M.D.
- Prepare for learning biophysical interventions
- Engage in self-paced learning – anywhere, at anytime
Some of our training tracks offer optional live Study Group Sessions to help enhance mastery of the material, provide opportunities to engage experientially with the intervention style, and to aid in integrating the work into other paradigms. If you are interested in a study group option that is not offered for the training track in which you are interested, please let us know. We will assemble study groups when there is sufficient interest.
Those students outside of the Bay Area may have an option of participating in classes via Skype.
Our current Audio Course library fall into these categories:
- Orientation CD Series
- Introductory CD Training Courses for New Students
- Intermediate CD Training Courses (with optional Study Group)
- Advanced CD Training Courses
- Comprehensive Series CD Training Courses (approved by MCEP for Licensed Psychologists)
- Additional Audio Courses
- Public Workshops
All live and audio distance learning classes receive CE credit for MFT’s, LCSW’s, and BRN’s. All live and distance learning professional training courses are eligible for CE credits for psychologists through CPA OPD – please contact us to see if psychology CE credits are available for the courses you wish to take. Dr. Patricia Frisch is approved by the CPA OPD to sponsor continuing professional education for psychologists in California. Dr. Patricia Frisch maintains responsibility for this program and its content. All students wishing CE credit for Audio Courses must meet completion requirements, which include submitting an audio course evaluation and, in the case of Psychologists, passing a comprehension self-test; all within 60 days of the audio course purchase. CE certificate fees for 2013 = $20/course.
Terms & Conditions:
When enrolling in any live class or purchasing an audio CD product from OINC, you must agree to our Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is downloadable here. You can also download our Study Group Policies by clicking here.