Advanced Audio Series: Level 3 Bodywork Training
- FREE MP3 Sampler of Dr. Frisch’s Distance Learning Courses!
- Watch Dr. Patricia Frisch Introduce Orgonomic Therapy
- Watch: Dr. Patricia Frisch Welcomes Mental Health Professionals as Students
- *If stuttered playback occurs press the HD button to play in sd.
FIMO’s Advanced Level 3 Bodywork training series helps the professional and student transition to adding biophysical interventions to characteranalysis. Becoming an Orgonomist shifts your clinical identity, including changes in how you approach your clinical work, how you explain it to the patient, and how you change your office setup so you can do biophysical interventions. The theory is elegant and multilayered. The professional must understand all aspects of biophysical theory and technique as well as contraindications before embarking. This series of 3 classes covers the basics. The segments of body armor are discussed as are expressive techniques, working with the breath, evaluating patients for bodywork, and other information critical to becoming an Orgonomist.
Unlike other more academic types of subject matter, which can use audio experiential exercises to enhance understanding and can lead to proficiency in and of itself, learning bodywork interventions requires students to have mentoring from an experienced Orgonomist so they can see, feel, and be coached on proper technique. These Advanced Level 3 Bodywork MP3’s, along with mentoring, will facilitate the professional in adding somatic interventions to form a complete mind-body approach to therapy.
For a sample of Dr. Frisch teaching an Advanced Audio Course, listen here:
Course #1: Orientation to Bodywork – First Sessions & Segments
Time: 2hrs. 58 mins. $250 Buy Now
- Complete Introduction to Orgonomic Training
- Readying your Patient for Biophysical Work
- The Importance of Contact in Biophysical Work
- Guidelines, Changing Relationship with Patients
- Considerations for Patients Going into Bodywork
- Evaluation of Patient for Bodywork
- Developmental Issues: Differentiating Disorders of the Self and Splitting from Reich’s Typology
- General Points – Contraindications
- Somatic Biopathies
- Criteria for Bodywork Patients
- First Session of Bodywork
- Breathing and Chest Segment
- Ocular Block and Interventions
Course #2: Bodywork #1
Time: 2hrs. 23 mins. $250 Buy Now
- Basics of the Training: Becoming an Orgonomist, A Changing Identity
- Understanding the Theory Behind Reich’s Biophysical Approach
- The Physiological Aspect of Orgastic Potency
- Overview of Orgonomy – Opening up the Oral and Ocular Segments
- Baker’s Basic Principals of Orgone Therapy
- Anorgonia, Chronically Sympathetically-Tuned Patient
- Summary of Principals Related to Reich’s Basic Concept of Energy Utilization
- Patient Examples
- General Points: Setting up your Office, Soundproofing
- Integrating Biophysical Interventions Into Character Analysis
- Patients Not to Take
Course #3: Bodywork #2
Time: 2hrs. 27 mins. $250 Buy Now
- General Reminders – Breathing + Segments Beyond the Ocular
- Review of Segments: Delineation of Oral, Cervical, Thoracic, and Diaphragmatic Segments
- Thoracic Segment
- Cervical Segment
- Facial Armor
- Mobilizing Muscles
- Gagging Technique
- Technique of Using a Mirror
- Contraindications: Patients with Cancer
- Somatic Biopathies and Working With the Layers of Defense
- Compulsive Affect Block
Package Discount: Order all 3 courses at one time for $600 (a $150 discount)
MP3: Buy Now
*Plus shipping, handling, and applicable taxes.
Individual and Shared Mentoring Options:
There are individual and shared mentoring options for all our Audio Series. Mentoring helps students enhance mastery of the material, provides opportunities to engage experientially with the intervention style, and aids in integrating the work into other paradigms.
Students wishing to study the Advanced MP3 Training Series must be licensed health professionals or students on track for licensure. It is highly recommended that students taking both levels of the Advanced MP3 Training Series complete the Introductory and Intermediate MP3 Training Series first or participate in live classes and private mentorship with Dr. Frisch or accredited FIMO clinicians. Advanced Level 1 is a prerequisite for Advanced Level 2. Advanced Levels 1 and 2 are prerequisites for Advanced Level 3. It is also recommended that students purchasing the Advanced MP3 Training Series arrange for private mentoring with an accredited Orgonomic Therapist in order to assimilate the information properly.
Terms and Conditions:
When enrolling in any live class or purchasing an audio MP3 product from FIMO, you must agree to our Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is downloadable here.