Click here to sign up!
Whole Therapist, Whole Patient: Integrating Reich, Masterson, and Jung in Modern Psychotherapy
Order your copy from the publisher here, at Book Depository or on Amazon.com!
Our therapy model is very active and engages the client in a process of transformation that is palpable after the first session. Dr. Frisch’s unique synthesis utilizes the principles and techniques of Wilhelm Reich updated with complimentary theoreticians. As the father of somatic psychology, Reich created a mind/body discipline that incorporates biophysical interventions through breath, direct manipulation, and physical expression. This biophysical work is paired with verbal analysis and is contained within a strong, spirited relationship between client and therapist. The result is profound character transformation and significantly lower levels of stress, muscular contraction, and physical and psychological symptoms such as depression and anxiety. Dr. Frisch helps with relationship issues and supports transformative, transcendental objectives when applicable.
Subscribe to our
SAGE Encyclopedia with Dr. Frisch’s Chapter
on Orgonomy, Now Available!
The 1200-page, two-volume Encyclopedia of Theory in Counseling and Psychotherapy has just been published and includes a chapter written by Dr. Patricia Frisch on Orgonomy (Reichian Therapy).
As a compliment to the Encyclopedia, SAGE Publications Ltd., through their SAGE Video collection, has published a video titled Orgonomy, in which Dr. Frisch introduces the audience to various aspects of this powerful form of therapy. Please see a clip of the Orgonomy video here.
- FREE MP3 Sampler of Dr. Frisch’s Distance Learning Courses!
- Watch Dr. Patricia Frisch Introduce Orgonomic Therapy
- Watch: Dr. Patricia Frisch Welcomes Mental Health Professionals
- Watch: A clip of SAGE Publications’ Orgonomy, by Dr. Frisch
- *If stuttered playback occurs press the HD button to play in sd
- Next Supervision Group: Friday 11/2/18 11:45am-1:45pm
- Topical Mentoring #5: Dream Analysis – Saturday 11/10/18
- The 2018 Schedule of classes is available here.
- Independent Study Path options
- Book event video now available to watch!